Simple tool to annotate and share images with arrows and measurement lines.
Just create a new 'document' in the table and select any image from albums or get straight from the camera and drop in pointers and measurement lines as required.
Take a pre-shopping measures for hardware stores, clothes and shoes shopping, add some details and directions on image. Share it with your family and friends. Notes easy to make and always handy. Full multi-touch support.
Measurement lines and arrows can be moved around scrollable drawing area freely by dragging either particular endpoints or as whole. Magnifier-glass will help you to easily position endpoint on exact location.
Some handy tools on the panel:
- zoom-to-fit – will fit whole drawing on the scree
- make a screenshot of current drawing
- delete selected lines and arrows
- change a color for selected object
- share image via e-mail
Number of parameters can be changed via Settings:
- loading last session on startup
- order of 'drawings' in the list
- visibility and size of touch-sensitive area (adjust for your fingers)
- quality (and size) of images sent via e-mail